Sources For Getting A Loan
There are a variety of sources for loans to consider when you need money. Some may surprise you.
- If You Have A Business
- Commercial Banks
- Loans From Other Consumers (Consumer To Consumer Loans)
- Credit Unions
- Borrow From Family And Friends
- Home Equity Line Of Credit - HELOC
- Borrow Against Life Insurance
- A Friendly Loan (Such as from a beneficiary)
- Borrow From The Life Insurance Company
- A Commerical Loan Against Your Life Insurance Policy.
- You may also be able to get money from a life insurance policy as a Living Benefit or through a sale.
- Payday Loans (for people with a paycheck or other ongoing income such as from Social Security Disability Income Insurance).
- Title Loans (loans against a car or other vehicle)
- Refinance Your Mortgage
- Refund Anticipation Loans
- Loans Using Securities Such As Stocks And Bonds As Collateral
- Borrow From Your Retirement Fund
Get Your Personal Guide