Tips For Selling On Craigs List
According to a compilation of advice from users as reported at Readers Digest.com, following are tips to consider when selling on CraigsList:
- Wite a short headline with a clear descriptive adjective. For examle, antique clock.
- Avoid all caps in headlines
- Avoid rows of exclamation points
- Upload the following photos of the item:
- A full-length picture
- Several close-ups from different angles
- Bullet your list of descriptive points about the object instead of writing one long paragraph (like we do here).
- To maximize exposure:
- Get to weekend bargain shoppers by placing ads on Thursday bewteen 6:00PM and 7:00 PM eastern time.
- If an item has not sold by Friday, delete the listing. Post it again on Saturday.
- Do not say a price is firm.
Get Your Personal Guide