David S. Landay
About David S. Landay, Esq.
- David lost his life partner and many friends to HIV/AIDS. He lost both of his parents and sister to cancer.
- Broadway producer including Woman of the Year with Lauren Bacall, Raquel Welch, and Debbie Reynolds.
- Former president of Williamsburg Life Insurance Company.
- A founder of Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS which has raised over $150,000,000 nationally to help battle HIV/AIDS
- Ex-board chair, Community Research Initiative.
- Former member of board of National Association of People With AIDS and National AIDS Fund.
- Former committee member, Public Policy Committee, Cancer Care, Inc.
- Founder, National Viator Representatives - a firm that created the concept of broker for people with a terminal illness looking to obtain money from a life insurance policy through a sale (Viatical Settlement)
- Former partner in the law firm, Landay and Miller.
- Graduate of University of Pennsylvania Wharton School of Finance and Commerce (major in insurance) and Harvard Law School.
- Be Prepared, The Complete Financial, Legal and Practical Guide To Living With Cancer, HIV/AIDS And Other Life-Challenging Conditions , New York, St. Martin's Press
- Author of Every Question You Need To Ask Before Selling Your Life Insurance Policy
- Articles for national publications and chapters in various books
- Co-author of the book of musicals for the stage: Seven Brides For Seven Brothers and Heaven Sent
Get Your Personal Guide