You are here: Home Survivorship A-Z Community How do I change Survivorship Website page color?
Information about all aspects of finances affected by a serious health condition. Includes income sources such as work, investments, and private and government disability programs, and expenses such as medical bills, and how to deal with financial problems.
Information about all aspects of health care from choosing a doctor and treatment, staying safe in a hospital, to end of life care. Includes how to obtain, choose and maximize health insurance policies.
Answers to your practical questions such as how to travel safely despite your health condition, how to avoid getting infected by a pet, and what to say or not say to an insurance company.

How do I change Survivorship Website page color?

Ask for site help, or report something broken.

Moderator: phpBB2 - Administrators

How do I change Survivorship Website page color?

Postby Yip » Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:05 am

Hope this is the right forum for this question....

I'm having difficulty reading the BB. It's in kind of a teal color, small print. My over-40 eyes cannot read it! Is there a way to make the typeface a bit larger, and in black?

Thanx!!

Your computer illiterate friend,
Yip
Why, I've never read such profound words!!!! - - Yip's Mom
Yip

Re: How do I change Survivorship Website page color?

Postby Preston » Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:36 pm

Hi Yip -

Thanks for bringing this up. The font colors for the site have been a long-running point of discussion for us, and we're currently making decisions on the best color scheme for all visitors.

Note that, at the top of most pages on the site, you'll see an icon labeled "text size" - it looks like this:

If you click on it, you'll see a little menu open beneath that has two options - smaller and larger. Click on "larger" to increase the font size, and that might be helpful.

Do you think it would be helpful if you could actually choose which font color to use, or if you could choose from a range of colors?

Thanks,

- Preston
Preston
Site Admin

Postby Yip » Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:49 pm

Thanx, preston.....I'll give it a go.

As for colors - I'm sort of a black and white kinda guy. Others may be interested in a color scheme, though. I suppose a choice would be nice.
Why, I've never read such profound words!!!! - - Yip's Mom
Yip

Return to Help