You are here: Home Survivorship A-Z Community Welcome to the Community Boards
Information about all aspects of finances affected by a serious health condition. Includes income sources such as work, investments, and private and government disability programs, and expenses such as medical bills, and how to deal with financial problems.
Information about all aspects of health care from choosing a doctor and treatment, staying safe in a hospital, to end of life care. Includes how to obtain, choose and maximize health insurance policies.
Answers to your practical questions such as how to travel safely despite your health condition, how to avoid getting infected by a pet, and what to say or not say to an insurance company.

Welcome to the Community Boards

Moderator: phpBB2 - Administrators

Welcome to the Community Boards

Postby survivorshipatoz » Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:10 am

Welcome to the Survivorship A to Z Community Boards. Please use these message boards to share information, ask questions, raise concerns, and get to know other Survivorship A to Z members. If you don't have a Community Board account, click the "Register" link above. If you need help using these message boards, click the "FAQ" link above.

Everyone deserves to have a respectful message board experience that lets them receive and share information as part of a community. Messages that denigrate another member or demean their personal experience will be deleted. All messages are subject to our Terms and Conditions.

If you have questions or concerns about these message boards, post a message here or send us a message through our Contact Page.

Sincerely,

Survivorship A to Z

[/code]
survivorshipatoz
Site Admin

Postby carrol123_7fe14 » Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:37 am

I like the above it is good from my side and the things which have been mentioned are perfect and not require any further addition.
Carrrol spncr
Estate Planning
carrol123_7fe14

Postby carrol123_7fe14 » Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:19 am

I visited your web site for the first time and find it very interesting.
Tia smith
2490b4bcfb765441be2e9c9a3c0d20f5
carrol123_7fe14

Return to General