- Step 4: Put A Freeze On New Credit Accounts
- Step 1: Be Stingy About Giving Out Personal Information
- Step 2. Check Your Monthly Statements
- Step 3: Check Your Credit Accounts Several Times A Year
- Step 5: Check Your Medical Records And Put A Freeze On Them As Well
- Step 6: Use passwords that aren't easy to guess. Don't use the same password for all your accounts.
- Step 7. Use credit cards instead of checks where possible. Don't leave used credit slips, or unused or cancelled checks lying around
- Step 8: Guard your laptop and make it difficult for people to obtain information from it.
- When Using The Internet
replaced by T72
Get Your Personal Guide